We specialise in providing care of the highest quality, delivered with kindness and respect. Our staff is bilingual, and all our medical professionals attend continuing medical education programs to expand and deepen their skills and knowledge.
The range of our services far surpasses those of any other medical clinic in the region. We provide:
- Complete Diagnostics - including all necessary examinations and screening tests determined by international diagnostic guidelines.
- Hospital Care - Apart from our own two hospitals, we have forged unique arrangements with our affiliated hospitals, affording personal care in private rooms. Our staff coordinates and oversees all treatment, ensuring our member's comfort and rapid recovery.
- Dentistry - we encourage regular check-ups and all care is performed with modern equipment and materials of the highest quality.
- Second Medical Opinion - consultations with respected physicians in the medical community who cooperate with us, including opinions on the most complex diseases.
- Medicover Health Centres - comfortable and furnished with the most modern equipment available anywhere, each of our own centres is accessible to the disabled and has a special children's area.
- Emergency Hot Line - open 24/7 and staffed by our own medical personnel who are there to answer your questions and provide help and advice in case of urgent or emergency care.
- Home Visits - in most areas, we make home visits when medically necessary.
- Pharmacy Benefit - we work with local pharmacies to coordinate and arrange members' prescriptions. In some areas, we offer a reduction in co-payments through a monthly premium option, and often we can arrange delivery to home or office.
- Network Partners - carefully selected and certified medical facilities and professionals located across the region (currently more than 1,000 such facilities in 300 cities and towns).
- Occupational Health Services ranging from required routine annual exams to complex on-site clinic installations, each customised to an employer's specifications.
- Electronic Medical Records - a secured computerised system operating between all Medicover centres guarantees the secure, efficient, accurate and cost effective sharing of medical information.
- Worldwide Urgent and Emergency Care - medical services are provided to travelling members in Medicover health centres in CEE countries. In the event of an accident or sudden illness while travelling abroad, many of Medicover's membership plans cover medically necessary assistance, including the costs of treatment and transport home, if appropriate.
- Senior Care Plans - we know our seniors often need special care and attention, which is why we developed several benefit plans just for them. In addition, our "Constant Care" program includes a personal monitoring device - that extra step to complete peace-of-mind.
- Platinum Plan - a unique program guaranteeing members the opportunity for treatment in the finest medical institutions in the United States.
- Well-being Program - helps our members maintain optimum health through discounted health club memberships (Medicover Club Partners), disease prevention classes and pamphlets, our monthly health newsletter, and more.